What is Vinyl Plank Flooring?
Vinyl Plank Flooring
A home's flooring influences the overall look of it. There are many different floor options that homeowners can choose from. These include vinyl flooring, tiles and carpet, among others. Here we're going to focus solely on vinyl plank flooring. This design imitates wood flooring. It has gained popularity in recent years for the following reasons:
- It's very affordable for most homeowners.
- This material lasts for quite a while
- There are multiple designs a person can choose from that will fit their budget and preference.
Still don't think you should consider vinyl plank flooring? If so, read on to find out more.
About our flooring services
Since our company began business, our staff hasn't seen as many questions about a flooring time as we have with vinyl plank flooring. Quite a few of our tasks over the previous months have all dealt with vinyl plank installation or furnishing services. It's evident that it's one of the latest home design trends. Our staff has asked our customers who bought vinyl plank what they like so much about it, below are some of our findings:
- Vinyl Plank floor is water resistant. This makes it perfect for any area of the house, including kitchens and bathrooms. Homeowners love this design aspect as it protects wooden foundations from rotting or water damage.
- Some people have a tight budget and are still interested in improving the overall look of their homes. This flooring type is unique in that it can be added on top a subfloor. This makes the entire installation process both fast and budget-friendly. However, the subfloor should be in perfect condition before installing any plank floor.
- These floors perfectly suit those who don't have time to deep clean their flooring. Most of our clients requested this flooring type because it only requires occasional cleaning in order to last long. There's proof that vinyl products can last over 17 years, depending on how they are used.
Our agency has a technical team specifically designed to handle Vinyl services. We carefully listen to our clients’ needs and requirements before commencing any task. Our services are mostly divided into three main categories, namely:
- Installation services- This service mostly applies to new homes that need flooring
- Renovation services- Materials are prone to wear and tear as time passes. Therefore, home renovations must take place at some point in time.
Why choose Nadine Floor Company
We understand there are many service providers on the market offering the same services. Here are some of the reasons on why you should consider us: First of all, we deal with genuine and high-quality materials. All of our distributors and manufacturers are well known in the industry. Secondly, we are timely. Our team has a perfect track record when it comes to completing tasks within the period agreed upon. Lastly, we are budget-friendly with all our services.