What is Hand Scraped Hardwood Flooring?
What is Hand Scraped Hardwood Flooring?Hand scraped engineered wooden floors have overtaken the flooring industry. Engineered flooring would've been unimaginable a few decades ago, but today, there are wooden floors that are engineered and smoothed to fit any preference.
What is Hand Scraped Wood?Engineered wood is a composite man-made product that is manufactured particularly for interior design purposes. It can be used for homes, offices, wall design and floor perfecting. Normally, engineered hardwood is made out of hardwoods and soft woods, bamboos, sawmill woods, veneers and planks. It can be customized to fit different textures, specifications and design preferences. You can engineer:
- Densified wood
- Oriented strand board
- Laminated timber
- Laminated Veneer
- Beams, etc.
Why Hand Scraped Engineered Wood?Hand scraped engineered wood is known for elegance and appeal, especially when it is installed by experts. Here are some of the reasons that you should have hand scraped engineered wood installed in your home:
- It's not vulnerable to damage brought on by rotting, insects, and even water. Hand scraped engineered wood comes in a variety of designs that allow lasting usage and longevity. For instance, the waterproof core flooring and vinyl flooring with heightened water resistance are some designs specific to certain purposes.
- It has a smooth texture when it has been installed. Hand scraped engineered hardwood floors are well-processed; they not only look good, but also have a smooth finish.
- It's well polished and goes well with almost any type of furniture. Additionally, the rich colors give it a look of excellence?
- It comes in a variety of designs and can be customized to suit your preferences.
- They come in different sizes, thicknesses and are quite durable. Size and thickness are also factors that can be changed to suit your preferences.
- Hardwood is the hottest flooring material. If you want flooring that delivers that modern style and appearance, then might be interested in hand scraped engineered wood.