5 Great Reasons to Install Granite Countertops
If you are looking for a new countertop for your kitchen or bath, granite is the perfect option. The pros of choosing this material over others are that it’s durable, water-resistant and easy to clean. Of course, there are also disadvantages such as cost and the need for maintenance. However, in the end, it is worth the investment if you want to create a space with an elegant marble look without all of the hassle!
Interested in Granite? Read on!
If you are looking for a new kitchen update, granite countertops are a great option. Here are some reasons why:
1. Granite countertops are beautiful and unique. They can add a touch of class to any kitchen.
2. They are tough and durable. Granite is a very durable material, which makes it a great choice for high-traffic areas like kitchens.
3. Granite countertops are easy to clean. Thanks to its smooth surface, granite is easy to clean with just a damp cloth. Plus, there is no need for harsh chemicals or cleaners.
4. Granite countertops have a long lifespan. Unlike other materials, granite will not fade or lose its color over time. This makes it a long-lasting investment that you will be happy with for years to come.
5 Great Reasons to Install Granite Countertops
There are many great reasons to install granite countertops. Here are five of the most popular reasons:
1. Granite countertops are beautiful and timeless. They will look great in any kitchen or bathroom, and they will last a long time.
2. Granite is a very durable material, which makes it a good choice for kitchens and bathrooms where heavy items are handled often.
3. Granite is a very versatile material, which means that it can be used in many different styles of kitchens and bathrooms.
4. Granite countertops are easy to clean – you just need a damp cloth to wipe them clean.
5. Granite countertops are relatively affordable – you can usually find them at a lower price than other types of countertops.
Six Helpful Tips for a Successful Installation
If you’re considering installing granite countertops, there are six helpful tips you need to know. Here they are:
1. Verify the Size of Your Countertops
Before you start any installation, you first need to verify the size of your countertops. Measure the width and depth of your countertop surface and make sure those measurements match the dimensions of your granite slab. If not, your job will be much more difficult and likely result in a poor end product.
2. Plan for Proper Base Preparation
Your granite slab needs to be properly prepared before it can be installed on your countertops. The base preparation process includes removing any old appliances and fixtures from the countertop surface, cutting out any rough or uneven areas, and leveling the surface with a bulldozer or a C-frame jib. If you don’t do this step correctly, your granite countertop will look uneven and bizarre when installed.
3. Protect Your Surfaces With a Granite Protector
Once your base preparation is complete, it’s time to protect your surfaces with a granite protector. A granite protector is a thin layer of specially formulated sealant that attaches to the surface of your granite and protects it from scratches,
How to Select the Right Granite Type
When you are considering installing granite countertops, you will want to select the right type of granite. There are many different types of granite available on the market, and each has its own unique benefits and drawbacks.
One of the most important factors to consider when selecting granite countertops is the type of surface that they will be installed on. If your kitchen or bathroom is alcove-shaped, for example, you will want to select a granite that is textured so that it will look like the wall. If your kitchen or bathroom is not alcove-shaped, you can choose a less textured granite that will be easier to clean.
Another important factor to consider when selecting granite countertops is the color. You will want to choose a color that harmonizes with the colors in your home. Some colors that work well with granite countertops are blue, green, black, and gray.
If you are considering installing granite countertops, be sure to speak with a professional installer to get advice on the best type of granite and color for your home.
Benefits of Granite
Granite is a popular choice for countertops because of its many benefits.
One of the main reasons to install granite countertops is the fact that it has many benefits. Granite is a durable material that is resistant to scratches and stains. It also has a natural look and feel that many people appreciate.
Granite countertops are also easy to clean. Just use a cloth or sponge to clean them quickly and easily. They also have a high resistance to heat, which makes them ideal for kitchens that frequently deal with high temperatures.
Granite countertops are a popular choice because of the many benefits they offer. If you’re looking for a new countertop solution, consider granite. It will give your kitchen the look and feel you’re looking for, while providing lots of practical benefits too.
Why choose Nadine Floor Company?
Nadine Floor Company is a family-owned and operated business since 1978. We are experts in the installation and maintenance of granite, marble, and other hardwood floorings. We have a wide variety of choices for countertops so you can find the perfect style for your home. Our experienced professionals will help you choose the right type of granite, marble, or hardwood flooring for your needs.
Take a look at some of our reasons to choose Nadine Floor Company:
-We are a family-owned and operated business with over 38 years of experience in the flooring industry.
-We have a wide variety of choices for countertops so you can find the perfect style for your home.
-Our experienced professionals will help you choose the right type of granite, marble, or hardwood flooring for your needs.
If you live in East Plano, West Plano or Frisco, and are looking for a professional flooring company, then you need to give us a call at (469)-666-4530 or contact us online, and our experts will help you out in no time. Schedule a free consultation today and see how Nadine Floors can help you create the home of your dreams!